Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Zendaya Print. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz is a UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" and wears a size 28R
- Rachel is a UK size 20-22, 6ft1, waist 39" and wears a size 40L
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
To get the correct waist fit - 36R for me - meant way too much fabric everywhere else sadly, so I sent them back.
I purchased my usual Addison size 28 but unfortunately these don't look as flattering on me compared to my other Addisons. The waist is okay (slightly bigger) but they're too big around my pelvis, bum and legs. These ones have more material overall and aren't tapered like my others. The material is lovely though (as always) and the pattern is cool, but because they look too baggy on me I've had to return them :-(
The best pint and lovely bright colour. Quite a baggy fit on me (W30R) and I probs could have sized down but they are really comfy. Dreamy dreamy trousers. Now do I get the jacket...?
I was in love as soon as I saw this fabric! I absolutely love the colour and pattern, and as always the material feels lovely too. I always get loads of compliments in this style of trouser!
Sizing is still an issue with Lucy and Yak though. Rather than go for a 30 (my usual size), I went for a 32L as my waist is now 31 inches and I'm 5ft10. I have a 32L in another Addison, and while slouchy, it suits the look. This time it felt too big. Sizing down was a risk, but strangely the 30L still feels bigger than the 30L I have in other Addisons. All in all though, I'm happy with the fit but something to think about!
Another quick note is that the two Addison buttons were almost impossible to undo. It genuinely took 15 minutes to get the buttons out of the holes to try it on. Something seems to be going wrong here.