Adele is basically our best selling Alexa trouser, but as a short! Super-comfy, fun and floaty, with a big-hips shape that gives your thighs room to do their thing. Boom!
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thighs with a fab big-hips shape
- Thick, stretchy shirred waistband
- Gorgeous mid-thigh length.
- Fit is true to size so no need to size up.
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made! Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by the team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears S
I love these shorts! The length is excellent and theyre so comfy and colorful. I did size up from my usual medium to a large, though.
So comfortable, lovely bright colours, these shorts are everything I hoped they would be
Very nice clothes well made and would buy again
Once again, in my order, I bought a few things and these were part of it. Even after measuring myself a few times, these were SO big. Sad because they are funky and cute, but couldn’t even where them normally : after a few steps they would slide down. So my advice : size down!!!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Sorry to hear the sizing and fit wasn't quite right on this for you. We will pass all this feedback on to our garment technologist and our design team for you as well. If you ever need help with sizing or fit, don't hesitate to reach out to our team - We're always more than happy to help!
We've also dropped you an email with our returns information for you.
I intentionally bought these a size smaller due to the stretch and they actually ended up still being a bit too big. However, they still fit fine and can be adjusted with a bit of rolling. I usually wear a US20 and bought an XL. Next time I buy a pair I'll probably size down to a L.