Roll up, roll on. This is Aiden, the cosy cropped Black roll neck you can retreat into on chillier days. Happiest snuggled under Yaks, boilersuits or tees.
- High retro polo neck
- Slim fit
- Find your size here
- Super soft, knitted 94% GOTS-certified organic cotton & 6% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Fairly made, as always
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Celine, UK size 8, wears size XS
- Araba, UK size 14-16, wears size M
- Joey, UK size 20, wears size L
- Nan, UK size 10, wears size S
Great quality and great fit, I got a size Medium for a bit of extra room (usually a 10-12) and I´m really happy.
Absolutely lovely to wear, breathable cotton and super soft and gorgeous! 100% recommend!
This has been such a great winter staple. It's very warm on it's own (i.e. no layering required) and great for wearing under dungarees or tucking into high waisted pants! I ordered my normal size (small) and it fits true to size (for reference I'm UK 8-10/US 4-6 with a 34" bust/27" waist).
I’ve owned a good amount of black turtlenecks but this is the best one- it’s so soft. I also love that it isn’t super long because I have a short torso.
This is one of my favorite shirts. It's fairly thick, almost like a light sweater weight, but it doesn't make me sweat or overheat. It goes very well underneath Lucy & Yak overalls etc. but also looks so classy on its own. Loose, comfy, fits true to size (I got a size XL). A dream!