Alexa, find me the perfect pair of trousers. Super-comfy, fun and floaty, in Perrie Patchwork Print, with a big-hips shape that gives your thighs room to do their thing. Boom! Perfect trousers: found.
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- New and improved fit, please check our size guide, as you may need a different size now
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thigh and hip for ultra comfort
- Thick, stretchy shirred waistband
- Slightly tapered leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made! Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Joey is a UK size 20, 5ft10, waist 36", wears size XL
- Nan is a UK size 10, 5ft5, waist 26", wears size S
I love my trousers. I wore them to Swansea pride and had loads of compliments on them. They are my favorite :D
Lovely fun comfortable trousers! Definitely need to size down in these though. I'm a solid 12 and the small is pkwnty big enough for me.
I hesitated and hesitated over buying these for ages because they were so brightly coloured, but I finally gave in when they were on sale. They look fabulous (although some of the patch placement around my bum is a bit funny, but I'll cope!), and they're so comfy. I'm a size 12 and ordered S and they fit perfectly. I think I'll wear them mostly with solid colour polo necks this autumn/winter.
L.E. Alexa Trousers: ORGANIC COTTON - Perrie Patchwork
They look so good and are very comfy, they are a little big on me but I have very wide hips and a small waist so that's a common problem anyway and it is nothing a belt can't fix. Overall very happy with them!