A bold, baggy cut with tapered ankles in Cream heavy organic cotton twill. Purposefully oversized to keep things cool, comfy and casual.
Pair with our Long Sleeve Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- A slightly looser fit than our Originals
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Heavier weight than our denim Atlas dungas
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Customer: @emily.lavarello
- Talia, UK size 28, 5ft10, wears 3XL/REG
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 6ft1, wears XL/LONG
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears S/REG
Ordered in an XL Reg, which arrived but were definitely too big (my fault!). So sent them back for an exchange for L Reg, but the replacements that arrived were L Long. I'm only 5'6 so was swamped!
Will send back again for an exchange for the L Reg. Just a bit of a faff and means it's nearly a month and I still don't have dungarees I can wear..
Quality is nice and the fit seems good otherwise.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Thanks for bringing this forward to us - Our Atlas is a slouchier, more relaxed style than our other styles we offer. We can see you've been in touch with our team in regards to your exchange, so hopefully the shorter leg will be a better feel for you! If you ever need help with sizing or fit, let us know - We're always more than happy to help you out with this.
These are so lovely for Spring, and go with everything! I got my usual size and they fit perfectly.
My goodness, I love these! I'm pretty partial to the Atlas and Easton styles, so I can't promise that everyone will love these like me. But they're super comfortable and cute. I like a really roomy fit, and so since I was between sizes, I went to the larger. These naturally fit oversize, so I wouldn't size up too much. And the color- it's such a beautiful cream shade (and the fabric is thick enough to not worry about how light it is).
So it’s hard to have a favourite of my many dungarees from Lucy and Yak
But these maybe them ! Comfi ,
Perfect to dress up with sandals
I have 2 other pairs of Lucy & Yak dungarees along with a number of other pieces, so I ordered the size I usually get. I don’t know if these tend to run big, but I had an immense amount of space on my sides. Still super good quality, just fit really weird.
Thanks for leaving us a review on the Atlas, we really appreciate your input on these! We are sorry to hear the fit on these weren't as expected. We have popped you a message across to double check these for you!