A bold, baggy cut with tapered ankles in Cream heavy organic cotton twill. Purposefully oversized to keep things cool, comfy and casual.
- A new and improved fit
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Heavier weight than our denim Atlas dungas
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Talia, UK size 28, 5ft10, wears 3XL/REG
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 6ft1, wears XL/LONG
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears S/REG
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The atlas dungarees are absolutely perfect, I’m a U.K. 10 (around 5”7) and the small regular are the ideal size! Already looking at getting them in another colour ✨
I’m usually a size 12 so ordered the medium but had to send them back and order the small as the medium was just too baggy! But the smaller size look great and ow always get complimented !
I love the size but probably could have got the small (if you wanted a less baggy fit)
I like the colour a lot but the fit is really bad, so it was unwearable. It fits good at the legs but it's just way too big at the waist and sticks out at the sides. I think that sizing down won't solve the problem, because it will be too tight at the legs.
Thank you for your review - we're sorry that the fit was so poor for you!
The Atlas style can have quite a baggy waist, if you'd ever like to purchase anything in the future please feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com if you want to double check anything about a style or the sizing to make sure you get the perfect fit!
All the best
I bought a large pair at first and it didn’t fit and I was super upset, but I decided to reach out for some help with it and the team recommended I size down and pick a pair based on my hip measurement, and it worked! For instance, I’m 42 inches at the hip and the pair that fits me best is a Medium, I have a really wide rib cage so I thought I should’ve gotten a large because of my waist measurement not aligning with the Medium on the size chart, but it was too much room. I still think that there needs to be a middle ground between the sizes because the legs of the Medium are just slightly less oversized than I wanted but I don’t want the seriously baggy waist of the size Large. I’m glad I reached out and got a pair to suit me though!