3 for 2 on all socks!
Our new super soft Bamboo socks are available in lots of new organic natural colours!
Mid-Denim Blue with an Oatmeal hem, with L&Y logo on the sole
70% Bamboo, 28% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Size 4-7, calf length, soft and stretchy - the perfect socks to pair with your dungas!
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
Fantastic socks and absolutely brilliant customer service. Happy feet, happy me. Thank you