3 for 2 on all socks!
Our new super soft Bamboo socks are available in lots of new organic natural colours!
Red, Camel and Oatmeal Stripe with contrast blue toe
70% Bamboo, 28% Nylon, 2% Elastane
Size 4-7, calf length, soft and stretchy - the perfect socks to pair with your dungas!
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
Super soft socks 🧦
I bought these socks for my partner for Christmas. She likes them a lot, and they make her feet look gorgeous.
My friend asked for these as a Christmas gift, and the amazing quality tempted me into buying a pair for myself. She loved them so much and I’ll definitely be shopping for Lucy & Yak again
These have got to be the softest socks I have ever owned! It feels like I am spoiling my feet, which is something I should definitely do more often! I need more Lucy and Yak bamboo socks in my world for the feeling of well being they bring! They are just soooo soft and sooooo comfy! Bargain at 3 for 2 too!
Lovely Bamboo socks really soft and comfy!