Our wonderful underwear collection has dropped!
Join the comfort movement, right down to your underwear!
We wanted to create super soft, super comfy underwear to help you feel great.
The ‘Thea’ Bra comes in three colours and is the perfect partner for our ‘Ivy’ Briefs. (Sold separately for the perfect fit, and so you can mix OR match!)
‘Thea’ has a simple, sporty silhouette and a racerback for comfort and freedom of movement - no slipping down straps or fiddly clasps!
We used bamboo which is one of the softest and most friendly fabrics out there. Mixed with 24% organic cotton and 12% elastane for stretch.
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
Dani is a size 16, 36 G and is wearing L
Rufaro is a size 10, 32 D and is wearing S
Lisa is a size 8, 32 B and is wearing S
Love the concept, colours, fabric etc but totally unsuitable for anyone with big breasticles unless worn under a onsie/dressing gown with no one around you so you don’t knock them out when you turn around fast... ‘what’s between your boobs’ ‘my belly button?’. Support = 0, concept = 5. Pants are amazingly comfy and bra is fine for a comfy night in. Such a shame because I love the idea and fabric etc.
Absolutely love that you can buy the bra separately because I find I am a small on top and medium on the bottom.
The bra is very comfortable, amazing material! I am excited to get the white & black next :)
I was a bit unsure of getting this bra but I'm glad I did because it's really comfortable. It's not the most supportive bra in the world but I'm not a fan of having my boobs squished up so it's perfect, I can wear it to work without any worries. My measurements put me at the bottom end of a large but after hearing from others who'd tried it I got a medium and the fit is great.
I love this so much! It came within days of ordering it and it's so soft and comfy! My bra size is 34E and I'm a size 14 and the medium fits me nicely. I really enjoy how the label is printed in the back and not a scratchy piece of fabric. Honestly couldn't recommend more. Perfect bra for me!
I’m a 28FF so I bought this as a chilling round the house / quick pop to the shops bra, rather than an proper supportive all day bra. It’s so soft and comfy, and is perfect for chilling in. I have worn it out of the house for a short while and it was okay but doesn’t keep the jiggle at bay enough. I’m quite short so considering shortening the straps myself in the hope that will add more control/lift. Overall does what I want it to and I’m happy with it! I got a Small.