Our wonderful bamboo underwear collection has dropped!
Join the comfort movement, right down to your underwear!
We wanted to create super soft, super comfy underwear to help you feel great.
The ‘Thea’ Bra comes in three colours and is the perfect partner for our ‘Ivy’ Briefs. (Sold separately for the perfect fit, and so you can mix OR match!)
‘Thea’ has a simple, sporty silhouette and a racerback for comfort and freedom of movement - no slipping down straps or fiddly clasps!
We used bamboo viscose which is one of the softest fabrics out there, mixed with 24% organic cotton and 12% elastane for stretch.
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
Dani is a size 16, 36 G and is wearing L
Rufaro is a size 10, 32 D and is wearing S
Lisa is a size 8, 32 B and is wearing S
Bought a bra and pant set back in September last year (about 7 months ago) and agree with all the reviews that it is a super comfy bra and fitted really well. However after around 5 months of wearing it a couple of times a week the elastic is wearing out, is all wrinkled and looks very worn! It's a shame as it now looks pretty tatty and would have expected more longevity from an ethical brand. Love all their other stuff but wouldn't buy this again!
I'm a 34c but found the large a little too big. Perfect for bedtime but need one with more support, wonder ing if medium will be too small? Genuinely the comfiest bra I ever wore so I hope so!
Super comfy but not supportive enough for me so I wear it for sleeping in and days at home ☺ I'm around a 32DD-E and got a size medium which fits well.
I love bras like this and have a few from Calvin Klein and various other places but this one is my favourite. The material is soooo soft and the fit is perfect, you don't even notice you are wearing it. I've been trying to be kinder to my boobs and wear less underwire and padding and this is ideal for that. I'm a 36D in bras and I bought a Medium and it's spot on. It gives me the support I'm looking for as well as not digging in and causing havoc like other bras tend to. Need a pink one now!
Super duper comfy.
As usual with bamboo, requires regular hot wash in order to remove stretch.
Never found such a gentle and skin loving bra crop before 😍