Our wonderful bamboo underwear collection has dropped!
Join the comfort movement, right down to your underwear!
We wanted to create super soft, super comfy underwear to help you feel great.
The ‘Thea’ Bra comes in three colours and is the perfect partner for our ‘Ivy’ Briefs. (Sold separately for the perfect fit, and so you can mix OR match!)
‘Thea’ has a simple, sporty silhouette and a racerback for comfort and freedom of movement - no slipping down straps or fiddly clasps!
We used bamboo viscose which is one of the softest fabrics out there, mixed with 24% organic cotton and 12% elastane for stretch.
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
Dani is a size 16, 36 G and is wearing L
Rufaro is a size 10, 32 D and is wearing S
Lisa is a size 8, 32 B and is wearing S
I love bras like this and have a few from Calvin Klein and various other places but this one is my favourite. The material is soooo soft and the fit is perfect, you don't even notice you are wearing it. I've been trying to be kinder to my boobs and wear less underwire and padding and this is ideal for that. I'm a 36D in bras and I bought a Medium and it's spot on. It gives me the support I'm looking for as well as not digging in and causing havoc like other bras tend to. Need a pink one now!
Super duper comfy.
As usual with bamboo, requires regular hot wash in order to remove stretch.
Never found such a gentle and skin loving bra crop before 😍
Bought this item as a gift for my Girlfriend and she loves it, she says it’s very comfortable and a beautiful piece of clothing,
Love this bra. I never wear underwired bras anymore so this one is a lovely addition to my collection.
Really happy with my bamboo bras, they feel super soft and comfy. When I wear it, I can feel the elastic edge a bit (might just be a size thing), but the fit seems to get more perfect each time I wear it.