Our wonderful bamboo underwear collection has dropped!
Join the comfort movement, right down to your underwear!
We wanted to create super soft, super comfy underwear to help you feel great.
The ‘Thea’ Bra comes in three colours and is the perfect partner for our ‘Ivy’ Briefs. (Sold separately for the perfect fit, and so you can mix OR match!)
‘Thea’ has a simple, sporty silhouette and a racerback for comfort and freedom of movement - no slipping down straps or fiddly clasps!
We used bamboo viscose which is one of the softest fabrics out there, mixed with 24% organic cotton and 12% elastane for stretch.
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
Dani is a size 16, 36 G and is wearing L
Rufaro is a size 10, 32 D and is wearing S
Lisa is a size 8, 32 B and is wearing S
The comfiest bra I’ve ever owned, will definitely be stocking up 😁
unfortunately too big again (I ordered according to the specified dimensions xl). had to send it back. When I finally get my money back I will order a smaller size because the material feels very comfortable.
When I first tried this on I thought I might need to return it, as I really felt the elastic edge at the bottom pinching, however after a bit of wear I can't feel it at all. The fabric is so soft, the fit is good, and at first it felt like there wasn't enough coverage, I actually quite like the fact it's a lower cut. For reference I'm a 30DD and got a small.
Honestly the minute I tried this bra on I immediately had to order 2 more! Genuinely the comfiest, softest bra I have ever owned! I have told everyone I know to buy one haha!! For reference I'm size 12/14 on top and a 36 C and ordered medium, it fits like a dream!
I abso love this bra so comfy!