Our wonderful bamboo underwear collection has dropped!
Join the comfort movement, right down to your underwear!
We wanted to create super soft, super comfy underwear to help you feel great.
The ‘Thea’ Bra comes in three colours and is the perfect partner for our ‘Ivy’ Briefs. (Sold separately for the perfect fit, and so you can mix OR match!)
‘Thea’ has a simple, sporty silhouette and a racerback for comfort and freedom of movement - no slipping down straps or fiddly clasps!
We used bamboo viscose which is one of the softest fabrics out there, mixed with 24% organic cotton and 12% elastane for stretch.
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
Dani is a size 16, 36 G and is wearing L
Rufaro is a size 10, 32 D and is wearing S
Lisa is a size 8, 32 B and is wearing S
Literally the comfiest thing ever but yet still cute! Only issue is there seems to be some grey material stuck between the two layers of fabric at the front?
Would 100% recommend
I am now 9 months pregnant and basically nothing is comfy anymore apart from my Thea bamboo bra. The fabric is so soft and the bra is clean, comfortable and makes me feel still sexy and stylish, easier said than done when lugging around a tiny human in my tum, I love it!
The most comfortable bra I have ever owned.
Delighted with the fit and the quality. Would recommend.