Our wonderful bamboo underwear collection has dropped!
Join the comfort movement, right down to your underwear!
We wanted to create super soft, super comfy underwear to help you feel great.
The ‘Ivy’ Brief comes in three colours and is the perfect partner for our ‘Thea’ Bra. (Sold separately for the perfect fit, and so you can mix OR match!)
‘Ivy’ has a simple, sporty silhouette with a hipster waist band.
***ALL BRIEFS ARE NON-RETURNABLE DUE TO HYGIENE***
We used bamboo which is one of the softest and most friendly fabrics out there, mixed with 24% organic cotton and 12% elastane for stretch.
Some of the many amazing properties of bamboo include:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
Dani is a size 16 and is wearing L
Rufaro is a size 10 and is wearing S
Lisa is a size 8 and is wearing S
Bought these for my wife (as instructed!) as she’s a massive fan of Lucy and Yak and was so excited when she found out they were now doing underwear. A shame the tops to these were out of stock but I’ll be straight on it when they’re back in!
Bought the bra and bottoms, they are super comfy! Firs really well, very soft material and they just look the cutest. Would recommend! Thanks :)
These are super soft, the same feel as the T-shirt’s. Although they are great the bikini cut is not my favourite I would implore L&Y to bring out bigger pants. I wear a XL and am an 18-20.