Meet Billie – Super-soft, lightweight and just made for floating through festivals, forests and fun in the sun.
Fabric made using LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose, a sustainable fibre produced by using:
- Up to 50% less water impact (compared to generic viscose)
- Up to 50% lower CO2 emissions (compared to generic viscose)
- Made from sustainable wood and pulp from certified and controlled sources.
Scan the swing tag on your garment to find out more!
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thigh and hip for ultra comfort
- Elasticated waistband
- Slightly tapered leg
- Find your size here
- Lightweight fabric with LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose.
- Drapes perfectly and feels super silky to touch
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Harry, UK M, 5ft10, wears M
- Blaize, UK 14, 5ft8, wears M
- Jodie, UK 22, wears XL
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears S
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG
Gorgeous light weight trousers - perfect for the summer! The print is even better in real life.
Very comfortable to wear with a loose t shirt.
Absolutely love these, my colleagues refer to them as my Rugrat trousers. So comfy as usual and the band is easy on the waist.
These are the best trousers I have ever bought. It’s so refreshing and wonderful that people of all shapes and sizes can enjoy these awesome clothes!
They fit beautifully and I’ve actually got my iron out for them!!! That’s true love!!!
Lovely and thin. Purchased for travel pants for the aeroplane. Will 100% be perfect stretchy waist band and very light.