Made from thick organic cotton corduroy in black and one of our first ever skirt shapes, Blair’s an old favourite that always keeps it fresh.
- Slight A-line shape
- Handy hip pockets
- Button & zip fly, plus belt loops
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (and yours)
- Side elasticated waistband panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- Thick heavy-weight GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Laurissa, UK size 14-16, 5ft9, waist 34", wears 16
- Nan, UK 8-10, 5ft5, wears 8
- Kyra, UK 22, 5ft4, wears 22
- Chloe, UK 8-10, 5ft7, wears 10
I was walking around in this skirt all day feeling myself and then realized the big old tag was hanging off my ass. Still, this skirt is bomb.
This skirt has very tiny sizing. I am / measure as a size UK 10/12 and I bought a 16 in this just to get it over my legs. Wow. So tiny!
Thanks for reaching out and leaving us feedback on the Blair skirt, we really appreciate it. We're so sorry to hear the sizing/fit wasn't quite right for you on this. We will pass all this feedback on to our team for you. If you ever need any help with sizing or fit in the future, let us know. We're always more than happy to help!
I really like this skirt, it fitted me as expected for my usual size, it does rise up a bit when walking, hence the 4 stars, but perhaps a smaller (less comfy) size would prevent that. Nice quality fabric, would recommend
I initially tried this on in store because I wanted the matching jacket to go with it as a co ord, but the skirt just made me look like an unfashionable, ill fitting school ma’am 😅 shame because I really like the colours of the corduroy pieces, but yeah.. weird shape, unflattering, not sexy or pretty fit at all 😬 I even tried sizes down, and still no luck. Also the A-line ‘ness’ of it was too far out at the bottom. Maybe a closer fitting mini skirt that’s actually short enough I’d be interested in though?
Love it so much!