Made from thick organic cotton corduroy in black and one of our first ever skirt shapes, Blair’s an old favourite that always keeps it fresh.
- Slight A-line shape
- Handy hip pockets
- Button & zip fly, plus belt loops
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (and yours)
- Side elasticated waist panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- Thick heavy-weight GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Nan, UK 8-10, 5ft5, wears 8
- Kyra, UK 22, 5ft4, wears 22
- Chloe, UK 8-10, 5ft7, wears 10
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, wears 22
Blair Skirt: ORGANIC CORDUROY - Black
The skirt is beautiful, it's just a bit tight on the hips and loose on the waist. I ordered a size 12, because my actual measurements are waist: 73 cm, hips: 104 cm. Because of the fit, I don't find the actual right size for me, because it either fits perfectly on the hips but is way too loose on the waist or it fits on the waist but is too tight on the hips. I think that many curvy girls with wider hips can relate to that.
Lovely fit. Good quality
loose at the waist but has very roomy pockets
Lovely designed skirt with good quality cord material. Unfortunately way too short for a tall girl, my daughter if 5' 11", I bought a size 14 which fitted at the waist beautifully, she didn't need to bend completely for her everything to be on show!! would be good if you can do a tall girl size?
Thanks for reaching out. We're currently working alongside our Garment Technologist to develop the sizing on our dungarees. By the end of 2021, our core range will have an improved fit on the rise and bib across all sizes and we will the reviewing tall and petite options in future. If you ever need any help with sizing or fit in the future, we'd be more than happy to help!
If there's anything else we can hep with in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch!