A super soft, cropped fleece in Spearmint Turquoise, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty.
- High retro funnel neck with zip
- Lovely long cuffed sleeves
- Cute, cropped cut
- A cord & toggle to cinch in at the bottom
- Find your size here
- Super soft fleece fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Why recycled polyester? Not only is it super soft and cosy, it saves plastic bottles from going into landfill or the sea. Plus, less energy is used to create polyester yarn from recycled bottles than is needed to create brand new polyester yarn from oil.
- Get you a microfibre Guppy Friend bag too? Of course, nothing is perfect. And, like a lot of fabrics, polyester garments shed microfibres when being washed. So use a specially-designed Guppyfriend bag to catch the fibres. We sell them here.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa is a UK 10 and wears a S
- Lyza is a UK 22 and wears a 2XL
Ordered xl because wanted oversize, but it was more like aM , but still, love it , very warm and nice .
Love love LOVE my Blake Fleece! I got an XS as it was the only size left other than XXL, and was worried it would be way too tight (I'd usually go for an M, I'm a UK size 10) but it fits like a dream, not too tight at all. Love the colour, and it's incredibly snuggly and warm despite being cropped! Love it. Will definitely be buying more! xx
Absolutely love this fleece, never want to take it off. Cropped just right for me to wear with high waisted jeans. I'm a size 12 and bought a large which makes it a big baggier which I like!
Blake Recycled Polyester Fleece in Spearmint Turquoise
The best colour, so comfy and cozy, and I love the crop on it. Highly recommend!!