Hello new favourite slim-cut trousers in green picnic check! High-waisted in soft, organic cotton twill – with a little stretch for added ahhhh.
- Two handy front pockets
- High-waisted fit with front seam belt loops
- Slim, cropped leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- Soft GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Herbal Fab
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Harriet, size 10, 5ft10, wears W28/L30
- Gloria, size 10, 5ft7, W28/L30
- Emmy, size 8, 5ft6, W36/L30
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
They are just beautiful and exactly as pictured. The colours are so lovely and just perfect for summer. I love the shape of Camdens too - they fit me well on both the waist and hips/legs, which for me is a rarity! (Normally trousers I buy are either too tight on my legs or too loose on the waist, but these fit a curvier shape just right). Like all the L&Y clothing I own, they feel really well made and the fabric is great.
These are so bright and fun.
I find it really hard to get trousers that fit right. Camden's have become my go too trouser now. These fit perfectly and they make me feel great when I wear them.
I am in, the in-between place between a UK 10 and 12 and got the w28, and they fit perfectly. Delighted with them
Loved them straight after trying them on! I got a W28 and they are true to size, I also have long legs and they are JUST long enough. I am taking away 1 star only because of the button fastening, it doesn't feel very strong (maybe the fabric it's attached to needs a bit of re-inforcing) and pulls away if they are tight-fitting around the waist. Other than that, they are perfect!!
These are now my new favourite trousers and they only arrived 24 hours ago!
Such a flattering shape and fun colours! Going to get a lot of wear out of these.. definitely started a Camden's obsession!
My waist is about 27/28" and the W26 fit me really nicely!