Hello Carosi Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s organic, unisex and oversized - topped off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Conscious AND comfortable.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection, Herbal fab, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
See our supplier section for more info.
- Grace is a UK size 8, 5ft4 and wears a size 8R
- Xandice is a UK size 16/Large, 5ft4 and wears a size 18R for a more relaxed fit
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Super comfortable. If your use to the old sizing, these fit one entire size smaller than the old originals. Because they still have a little stretch they are super comfy.
They did start pilling between the legs after one wear though so I don't think this fabric is going to be as hardy as my cords
Love these beautiful dungarees, they are so comfortable and bright, and I've had lots of lovely compliments when wearing them. However, I've only worn them twice, but they've bobbled, in places that rub together when walking, more than any of my other dungas have. Plus, some of the dye has rubbed off a kinda smeared together. I don't expect that from the second wearing of a £60 item of clothing.
My first pair of L&Y dungarees and they are so comfy, I love them. Size 10 is perfect and roomy on my 38" hips. Having owned other dungarees with lots of side buttons and shoulder clips and whatnot, I also really enjoy how easy it is to slip these on and off without having to unfasten anything. The bib is a great height, I hate ones that sit at the bust line. The pockets are big enough to comfortably hold my Samsung S10.
As for the truly awesome print - wow! To my total surprise I have received so many compliments from random "normal looking" people. I'm so pleased I bought them.
I held off buying these for a while as I have struggled with the sizing in the dungarees. But I ordered a 16R and they are fabulous. The fabric is soft and stretchy, the pattern is everything an 80s obsessed girl could want. So pleased I bought them. Expensive, but worth every penny.
I bought these and are my first pair of L&Y, and now I’m sold totally looking for more pairs. Although most of my wardrobe is black and grey I fell in love with this print and had to buy them. I was concerned about the fit because I’m short (5”3) and a bit chunky, but they fit so nicely. Nice amount of room to have a baggier look but not too much. I’m a 12 and got the 12R, fits great but just need to roll up a few times. They are so comfy, these have 2% elastane compared to the other pairs so not sure how this compares to ones without any stretch. Overall so happy and will be buying more!