Hello Artist Carolyn Gavin & Yak, Cat Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
This pattern has been created by the wonderful designer, painter and illustrator Carolyn Gavin, who finds inspiration in flowers, exotic colour and pattern, and works in gouache, watercolour, pen, ink, and Procreate to make her beautiful pieces.
- These are still old fit
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa, size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Emmy, size 18, 5ft5, wears 18R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
i love these. Im 56 and thought even if I never wear them I need them in my life BUT they are so easy to wear. Im 5'3- size 10-12- bought 10R they are perfect. The material has some stretch and is soft. They are actually reasonably subtle haha as darker. I just really love them.
Who doesn't love cats with hats on? I love this print so much, ordered it directly when the second batch came on. Been living in them for the past days 💛
Such a cute print! Love the fitting aswell! However they do look a bit more washed than in the pics.
Oh, my word - I have a few pairs of your dungarees now, but these are my absolute favourite!! The print is fabulous - like someone else has said, really stand-out and a beautiful colour, but also quite subtle ... even though it is cats in berets, haha! I am 5'3" and a 14, and this time I decided to go for a 14, but in a long fit, as I do like a high bib and some reviewers had been mentioning that the bib was cut low on these. It was perfect! The legs may need shortening, obviously, but I will wait till I've washed them a few times before I decide how much needs to come off, or if I can manage with just a roll up. But I absolutely adore them! Can't wear them officially for a few weeks as they are a birthday present, but they are so comfy that I don't know if I will be able to keep to that. Thank you, Lucy and Yak ... my favourite pair so far!
I adore these cat dungarees!! Cats & hats! They are so comfy and just make me smile whenever i wear them! I do find the hip/waist to wide for me but i rather them loose than tight so have kept this size. If your on the fence definately buy these lovely cat dungarees!