Hello Artist Carolyn Gavin & Yak, Cat Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
This pattern has been created by the wonderful designer, painter and illustrator Carolyn Gavin, who finds inspiration in flowers, exotic colour and pattern, and works in gouache, watercolour, pen, ink, and Procreate to make her beautiful pieces.
- These are still old fit
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa, size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Emmy, size 18, 5ft5, wears 18R
I have been borderline accosted by many people wearing these dungarees and wondering where I got them.
So comfy and pretty!
Only criticism, I wish the inner fabric wasn’t white and complimented the outside in colour. Makes turning up the legs very obvious!
I wear these so much, I’m breastfeeding and these sweet dungees give me easy access to the boobies. Also it’s so nice to have something cute and fun to wear that my post baby body can feel good in. I receive so many compliments wearing them. Yay!
I brought these umming and arring as to are they too loud? Answer - absolutely not ! I get tons of compliments on these whenever i wear them and they're so comfy! the pockets can fit pretty much anything and they wash really well. Definitely going to order some more in the future!
Wasn’t sure about buying these as I’m an older person, but absolutely love them. Really well made, good quality firm material in a colourful cat design. Everyone who’s seen me in them whilst gardening think they’re fabulous.