With a relaxed high waist and retro 80s cut in Blank Canvas, Dana is the classic mom jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
Our blank Canvas collection was created with artists in mind, we invite you to create your own unique Yaks, starting with a "blank canvas" you can turn your Yaks into a master piece, tag us on social media with you creations: @lucyandyak
- High waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- If you prefer a snug fit and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
See our supplier section for more info.
- Carter, UK 18, 5ft11, wears W32/R
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears W26/R
I already own the Dana Jeans in three colours (light blue, black and lilac, all size 34) and they fit me great. But this colour runs way smaller in the same size, I couldn´t even close the button. Also support isn´t helpfull at all here, just telling me different colours run different in size. It´s really dissapointing, especially ordering from germany and loosing money because of retourn costs and exchange rates, just because I can´t trust the sizing. I also already experienced that the return process takes for ever and I allready had to wait about two months untill I got my money back...
At least Lucy&Yak should think about publishing the measurements of the jeans, insted of informations for the body measuring only.
Whole experience a big no for me and I dont think I will buy something again.