With a relaxed high waist and retro 90s cut in light wash denim, Dana is the classic 'Mom' style jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- High waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- If you prefer a snug fit and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8, 5ft6, waist 27" wears W26/L30
- Lyza size 22, 5ft11, waist 41' wears W40/L32
Really nice jeans but didn't fit at all, i have slim male type build with short legs and I was swamped by them. Have returned them for a refund. Such a shame as the quality is lovely.
I think I'll try to find a Lucy and Yak shop and try them on in person to get the right fit before I buy next time.
Hugely comfy. Tons of room in the right places whilst having a lovely shape at the same time. Huge, deep pockets a huge bonus too!
I’m really happy with this jeans, so pleased to find a great sustainable option at a good price. Nice light wash, soft, very comfortable and a good shape. I wasn’t sure on sizing as I’m post baby, based on other reviews I ordered a size down from my actual waist measurement and ended up needing 2 sizes down, but I’m wearing them high on the waist and a little less baggy than possibly intended. I’d prefer if the sizing was true to measurements as it’s hard to know what size to order online. I’ll be ordering these in other colours.
The minute I put theses jeans on, I knew they were the one! I’m 175cm tall and a size 20 typically and the size 38 is bloody perfect!
Bought this gift for my friend and she loves it ! It's baggy, but flattering and she says it's very comfortable. Convinced me to think about getting myself one!