Vintage inspired, high-rise waist jeans in mid wash Blue, with wide-leg giving them 70s flared vibes. Perfect for skating, dancing, or literally anything else.
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Deep bum & hip pockets
- Baggy, wide leg cut
- Low crotch bringing 90s skater vibes
- Darted at the hips for structure & shape
- Belt loops, 4 extra deep pockets
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears W26/R
- Flossy (blonde hair), UK 8, 5ft7, waist 24” wears a size up: W26/R for relaxed fit sitting on the hips
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 5ft11, waist 40" wears W40/R
Love these, a nice heavyweight denim and the perfect colour. Remind me of the jeans I used to wear in the late 90s! I'm a UK size 12 and bought size W30 which fit me really well. I am 5ft 7 inches tall and have an inside leg measurement of about 31 inches; they're a perfect length on me to wear with trainers. With a shorter inside leg than me, you'd either need to wear heels or platform shoes or you'd need to be happy with them trailing on the floor and gradually fraying at the ends - true 90s skater style. :-) Perfect for those days when I want to wear a funky t shirt and not have it partially hidden by my dungarees!
I actually haven’t worn them yet - they still have the tag on. I wish I’d got the shorter length.
My new favourite pair of jeans! So flattering! They are a little long but I just wear heels because they are the perfect night out jeans with a nice top. I did exchange for a smaller size and they fit perfectly now! 10/10 x
I LOVE these jeans, they're super flattering and fit perfectly both my big hips and my small waist which literally never happens with jeans. And the pockets!!!!! They're pretty and so massive.
The only downside is that they're a bit tight around the crotch area.
These jeans! As a big-bottomed gal (38R), it can be tough to find jeans that go all the way up, if you know what I mean. Not these Delores jeans, though. They make my peach look 100% peachy. And the flat front! Flat fronts are magic when you have ovaries with some extra padding. There are no pleats adding bulk to what is already bulky and the rectangular pockets add visual interest in a good way and not in a "good god, what is wrong with her body?" way. At 5'9", the length is lovely -- a little too long to wear without shoes, making them exactly the right length for a stylish pair of chunky pumps. If Delores came in other colors and patterns, I'd buy every single one. (hint, hint) (No, seriously. HINT, HINT)