A suuuper slouchy fit in buttercup yellow heavy organic cotton twill. High-waisted with tailored details and buttons for cute vintage vibes — hello comfort!
- A new and improved fit
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets — for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- GOTS certified heavy organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by the team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
Model Sizes (in order of appearance)
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft11, wears 22L
- Gloria, UK size 10, 5ft7, wears 10R
- Sid, UK size M, 5ft9, wears 14R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These dungarees are a beautiful yellow colour and they are made from a lovely material. I really like the cut of these too and I have received lots of lovely comments when I wear these. Even people stopping me in the street to ask where my dungarees where from!
I love yellow and I love the way Easton dungarees fit me so I was on to a winner at the start . And they lived up to my hopes and expectations .
A gentle summery yellow , and a great fit . Thank you .
When I wore them out and about I had quite a few compliments - so what more could I want !
Please could we have yellow corduroy ones for the winter ?
I ordered these to fit roomy (16R for which I am generally a size 12-14Aus) and they did just that! Perfect for moving around and being creative in Xxx
I am very sorry to say the pair I received was very short in the body and bib
I wear 22long I compared them to a old pair of Easton’s that have been washed several times and have shrunk a bit and I hear are 75 to 100 mm shorter from crutch to bib top I am so sad to have to give a poor review
I am going to return very disappointed
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We're sorry to hear that the fit on the Lemon Eason weren't as expected - we know you're such an avid customer and huge fan of the Easton so apologies for any disappointment with this pair!
The fit has been revised on our Easton - the L version now no longer has added length on the torso. The torso on the L is now in line with the torso on our regular length Easton. We will be working on a tall range for our customers and hopefully you'll find the tall range a great fit - we don't have a proposed launch date for these just yet but will keep you updated!