A suuuper slouchy fit in buttercup yellow heavy organic cotton twill. High-waisted with tailored details and buttons for cute vintage vibes — hello comfort!
- A new and improved fit
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets — for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- GOTS certified heavy organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by the team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
Model Sizes (in order of appearance)
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft11, wears 22L
- Gloria, UK size 10, 5ft7, wears 10R
- Sid, UK size M, 5ft9, wears 14R
Got my overalls today and I am in love!!! The yellow is such a cheery color. The fabric is thick, durable, and super comfy. The pockets are huge, as promised :))
I'm 5' 9" (175 cm) and weigh ~145 pounds (66 kg). I got a size 12 long, and it fits perfectly. Having the option for long is so nice, since most regular pants leave my ankles feeling chilly. These overalls are more fitted in the hip area compared to the other dungaree, so be aware of that. Super happy with my purchase!
I absolutely love these dungarees but I have to admit that the colour isn’t really suitable for me so I always buy these when they go in the sale and dye and it works so well. I love the contrast that the yellow stitching gives the new colour. The original yellow colour is beautiful though.
I get so many compliments on my overalls every day! I love the denim material and stylish yellow, it really pops in the crowd. Great for just going for ice cream or for going to a concert. Very versatile <3
These dungarees are a beautiful yellow colour and they are made from a lovely material. I really like the cut of these too and I have received lots of lovely comments when I wear these. Even people stopping me in the street to ask where my dungarees where from!
I love yellow and I love the way Easton dungarees fit me so I was on to a winner at the start . And they lived up to my hopes and expectations .
A gentle summery yellow , and a great fit . Thank you .
When I wore them out and about I had quite a few compliments - so what more could I want !
Please could we have yellow corduroy ones for the winter ?