Hello velvety GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy! Ultimate comfort, in Black, with a high, elasticated waist that hugs you right where you want to be hugged.
- Roomy chest & hip pockets - we all deserve big pockets
- Slightly oversized fit
- A classic shirt collar, long sleeves & button-up design
- High elasticated waist with handy belt loops
- Relaxed tapered leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo Nut Buttons
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Edie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears size XS
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5, wears size S
- Kyra, UK 22, 5ft4, wears size 2XL
I used to live in boiler/jump suits in the 70's (me and a zillion others) I loved them, they suited me, comfy and flattering...I have tried to revisit wearing them...The ones I have tried recently, often have a saggy low slung crotch, the leg length always too short, and the waist too high, or too low. I am overjoyed with 'Eddie' I ordered a size smaller than my usual size, I like a fitted to form, relaxed look, but not overly baggy? And it fits like it was made to measure. No knee level gusset, and a perfect leg length ( I have long legs) a waist actually at the waist, it looks great, is ultra comfortable. If it washes well, and stays in shape, I will be tickled pink...Thank you. I will be back. Very pleased.
Just bought this a few days ago and I was delivered so fast! It's really comfortable as it has an elastic waist and its fab quality. I'm a size 10/12 and ordered a small which fits really well. The legs are really long but I roll up the legs on all my clothes so that's perfect. One thing to note is that I have quite broad shoulders and it is slightly difficult to get my arms in the sleeves so just be aware ☺️
'Eddie' Organic Corduroy Boilersuit in Charcoal Black
I had been wanting this Boilersuit for so long but there I went to finally buy my size (L) was sold out!! After reading through reviews of this and other colours I decided to chance my luck with a Medium and I’m so glad I did! Although not as oversized as perhaps the design is intended it fits great! The elasticated waist also makes it so much more comfy! Over the moon!