Hello velvety GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy! Ultimate comfort, in Black, with a high, elasticated waist that hugs you right where you want to be hugged.
- Roomy chest & hip pockets - we all deserve big pockets
- Slightly oversized fit
- A classic shirt collar, long sleeves & button-up design
- Elasticated waist with handy belt loops
- Relaxed tapered leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo Nut Buttons
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Edie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears size XS
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5, wears size S
- Kyra, UK 22, 5ft4, wears size 2XL
Literally the best thing in my wardrobe.
I love this boilersuit so much! It’s so comfy but looks so smart too. There’s quite a lot of fabric on the top part but that’s ok. I am a size 10 and bought a size S and it fits really well. I’ve also got the lilac one and can’t wait to get more colours. I’d love a sage green one!
new fave piece of clothing, sadly I have a super short torso so the top is very baggy but but otherwise big fan, a little hard to get on, though roomy once on.
I absolutely love it. Although I'm getting a bit tired of people asking if I've just finished my karate lesson. Maybe I need to replace the yellow belt with a black belt so they'll stop taking the Mick ;)
Eddie Boilersuit: ORGANIC CORDUROY - Black