Hello velvety GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy! Ultimate comfort, in Dusky Pink, with a high, elasticated waist that hugs you right where you want to be hugged.
- Roomy chest & hip pockets - we all deserve big pockets
- Slightly oversized fit
- A classic shirt collar, long sleeves & button-up design
- Elasticated waist with handy belt loops
- Relaxed tapered leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo Nut Buttons
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK size 14, 5ft10, wears size L
- Celine, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears size XS
I received this is a size small for Christmas. It is so comfortable and beautiful. I am 5ft 1 and a size 10, bit I have to wear a belt or the waist slips right down. The elastic is very loose and doesn't hold the heavy fabric up at my waist. Not sure if a dodgy batch or just understating the oversized factor. I've tried XS in the past on the Juni and found the jump is sizes too extreme. I do struggle with the consistency of sizing with Lucy and Yak, which is frustrating, but I still own a lot of their stuff so it's just trial and error. As long as I wear a belt it looks fantastic!
Love my boilersuit so much. I got this as a present for Christmas and I absolutely love it. It's incredibly cozy, soft and warm and the colour is gorgeous 😍
I have a few of these Eddie's now and they are super comfy. It's taken a lot of trial and error to conclude what size I am but I'm definitely a medium. I can get a top underneath but, although it may look cool, it's a bloody nightmare practically, when trying to get the boiler up and down. Lovely shade of pink. I'm size 14 and 5'7".
Gorgeous dusky pink and soft cord. I bought the M and it is so comfortable. Absolutely love it 💗