Hello velvety GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy! Ultimate comfort, in Dusky Pink, with a high, elasticated waist that hugs you right where you want to be hugged.
- Roomy chest & hip pockets - we all deserve big pockets
- Slightly oversized fit
- A classic shirt collar, long sleeves & button-up design
- Elasticated waist with handy belt loops
- Relaxed tapered leg you can roll up or down
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo Nut Buttons
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK size 14, 5ft10, wears size L
- Celine, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears size XS
Truthfully, I ordered this on a whim and haven't worn it yet because summer... It was in the sale and you only had it in my size. I love the dusty rose pink colour, and the material is super soft. Like many of my Yaks, it's very long in the leg and is surprisingly loose on my hips, chest and legs. I'm really looking forward to wearing this when the weather cools down, and I think it will looks great with a chunky black belt and boots... or even dressed up. It seems really versatile and comfortable too. Yes, it's a little awkward to get into, but still doable!
I bought this pantsuit in size L - it's a little too large for me, but the M was sadly sold out. Cinched with a belt, they still fit and look awesome! I'm 175 cm tall and usually a size 14.
The only problem with them is the elastic in the waist isn't very strong - without a belt, the waist slips down a little too low to my hips.
I went a size down based on the comments. I love it and I think I chose the right size however it is difficult to get in and out of the suit as the shoulders are tight due to the buttons only going as far down as the waistband so if you want an easier to get in size follow the size guide and if you’d like a fitted suit go down a size but be aware it is harder to get in and out of.
This is such a soft and comfortable jumpsuit!
Super comfy, they run a little large, so I could have got an M instead of an L, I'm a UK 16. Lovely colour, I got quite a few compliments in them!