Elva, our long sleeved cropped tee shape made with the wonderful SeaCell, in the deep, rich shade of Haute Red.
Relaxed fit with generous long sleeves and simple round neck and cropped length.
Composition: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% SeaCell - for a super soft, lightweight and breathable fabric which is super smooth against the skin and drapes so nicely.
We've been on the look out for exciting new fabrics which are made of the most Earth-friendly regenerative materials, whose production methods are better for the planet, and we're super excited to be using SeaCell for some more of our tees!
So, what is SeaCell?!
- A cellulose fabric (like Viscose/Tencel/Lyocell/Modal) which means it's made from plants and then turned into fabric
- Very soft
- Fully biodegradable
- Carbon neutral production
- Chemically intensive, but made in a closed loop process to recycle the chemicals and water used, so nothing harmful is released as waste
- Made from a combination of seaweed (4%) and sustainably sourced wood. This means low land usage.
- The seaweed harvesting is gentle, selective and doesn’t impact local ecosystems, is fully regenerative and uses no pesticides in its growth. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its ecological value is retained
To read more about the wonderful properties of SeaCell and exactly how it's made, check out their website here.
Flossie is a UK 8 and wears a S
Bethan is a UK size 12 and wears a S
Esther is a UK size 16 and wears an L
Wonderful colour, very soft fabric, live the bicycle shape and hang if it.
Elva Long Sleeve Top: SEACELL - Haute Red
This top is definitely the right fit - I bought a M for a size 12-14. For the Greta crop tops, the M was too short because of my big chest, but this one is a great length! And the material is incredibly soft!
I love it. I bought it in pink as well. So comfy, great length (I have a big chest so crop tops can get a bit too short but this is perfect). I thought I gained weight and took a bigger size but that was super unnecessary, they aren’t tight to start with so go for you usual size!
Lovely quality, really soft and perfect with my Lucy and yak dungarees