Elva, our long sleeved cropped tee shape made with the wonderful SeaCell, in the delicate shape of Prism Pink.
Relaxed fit with generous long sleeves and simple round neck.
Composition: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% SeaCell - for a super soft, lightweight and breathable fabric which is super smooth against the skin and drapes so nicely.
We've been on the look out for exciting new fabrics which are made of the most Earth-friendly regenerative materials, whose production methods are better for the planet, and we're super excited to be using SeaCell for some more of our tees!
So, what is SeaCell?!
- A cellulose fabric (like Viscose/Tencel/Lyocell/Modal) which means it's made from plants and then turned into fabric
- Very soft
- Fully biodegradable
- Carbon neutral production
- Chemically intensive, but made in a closed loop process to recycle the chemicals and water used, so nothing harmful is released as waste
- Made from a combination of seaweed (4%) and sustainably sourced wood. This means low land usage.
- The seaweed harvesting is gentle, selective and doesn’t impact local ecosystems, is fully regenerative and uses no pesticides in its growth. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its ecological value is retained
To read more about the wonderful properties of SeaCell and exactly how it's made, check out their website here.
Flossie is a UK 8 and wears a S
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This cropped top has been admired. It is soft, light, a great length and a lovely colour.
This top is a really wearable easy shape In a pretty sugared almond pink. Really pretty for summer. I also have the sage green colour way. Sizing comes up big in my opinion, I’m a size 8 and needed the XS. The sleeves are very long too which may suit some people but I took mine up. Overall though very happy.
I'm in love with this top - the fabric is so soft and it's a lovely shape for my body type, especially paired with the Camden trousers. Would love it in every colour please! :)
Really soft, beautifully made and a great colour. Thank you
I like this top! I sized up because I have long arms and wanted the top to be on the looser side. It fits very nicely. It is quite thin so I have to be conscious of which undergarments I pair with it but overall a very bright nice t-shirt.