Elva, our long sleeved cropped tee shape made with the wonderful SeaCell, in the delicate shape of Prism Pink.
Relaxed fit with generous long sleeves and simple round neck.
Composition: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% SeaCell - for a super soft, lightweight and breathable fabric which is super smooth against the skin and drapes so nicely.
We've been on the look out for exciting new fabrics which are made of the most Earth-friendly regenerative materials, whose production methods are better for the planet, and we're super excited to be using SeaCell for some more of our tees!
So, what is SeaCell?!
- A cellulose fabric (like Viscose/Tencel/Lyocell/Modal) which means it's made from plants and then turned into fabric
- Very soft
- Fully biodegradable
- Carbon neutral production
- Chemically intensive, but made in a closed loop process to recycle the chemicals and water used, so nothing harmful is released as waste
- Made from a combination of seaweed (4%) and sustainably sourced wood. This means low land usage.
- The seaweed harvesting is gentle, selective and doesn’t impact local ecosystems, is fully regenerative and uses no pesticides in its growth. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its ecological value is retained
To read more about the wonderful properties of SeaCell and exactly how it's made, check out their website here.
Flossie is a UK 8 and wears a S
Elva Top: SEACELL - Prism Pink
Lovely favric and very nicely made however very disappointed in the colour. On screen it looked quite pastel in but it’s actually more Brighton Rock than pastel pink so sadly relegated to the back of the drawer I
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear the colour isn't quite right for you. I'll be sure to pop the feedback on to our team for you in regards to this. It may be worth popping this back for a return if you aren't fully happy with the item! If you need any help, let us know.
I love this top so much. So soft and sits really nicely around the waist. Thank you!
The pink is much brighter than it shows on the photo (I thought it was pale pastel pink). Top is soft fabric and a lovely cut.
I debated whether to send this back as the colour was much stronger than the pastel pink I was expecting from the pictures so doesn’t look as good as I had hoped. However, it sits well with my Dana jeans and another pair of L&Y trousers that I bought last year so decided to keep it.