The classic dunga dress shape, just more of it (yay), with a longer A-line cut in velvety soft, organic mid-weight corduroy in Pale Artichoke. #LucyAndYay!
- Chest & hip pockets
- Closer-fitting cut than our dungarees
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- Organic cotton with a little elastane (for added stretch)
- Fairly made, as always
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Spirit
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Joey, UK 20, 5ft10, wears size XL
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5, wears size S
My first Lucy & Yak purchase and I love them.
Loving my new pinafore - so comfy and a beautiful colour. Wearing with thick tights and ankle boots, but will wear bare legged with Birks once the weather warms up. Slimmer fitting than the dungarees but I managed to get away with a Large - my dungarees are all size 18.
So soft and a lovely colour. Fit is spot on with these, I ordered a size up because I like my clothes oversized. Is comfy without being too baggy and looks effortlessly cute
I had a feeling this dress might be too long / too loose / too something or other, but in fact it’s none of those things. I ordered a S.which fits really well.skims my hips and is not too long. I’m 8 stone, and 5’ 4”
It may well be a travesty ( apologies @Lucy & Yak) but the tie loop fastening i couldn’t get on with however i knotted it , even after watching the video,it still felt superfluous, so i cut a length of strap off, threaded it through and sewed it permanently on.
I found 2 fun buttons which look like they’re fastenings and to me, it’s just right.
Hope you do more colours in this particular slimmer fit, it’s flattering and easy to wear.