The classic dunga dress shape, just more of it (yay), with a longer A-line cut in velvety soft, organic mid-weight corduroy in Dawn Print. #LucyAndYay!
- Chest & hip pockets
- Closer-fitting cut than our dungarees
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton with a little elastane (for added stretch)
- Fairly made, as always
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion or Spirit
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5, wears size S
- Joey, UK size 20, 5ft10, wears size XL
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
This was my first L and Y purchase. I love it so much. Followed size guide and it’s perfection.
I love the orange floral pattern but had to pluck up the courage to wear it for the first time as it’s so bold! But love it so much it’s a what the hell! :) and wear it with pride!
I love this dress so much! It’s comfy and bright and just makes me feel happy whenever I see it :) I ordered a M (I’m a fairly tall 12/14) and it fits perfectly! It’s a little more fitted than my L black chord midi, but still plenty of room for layers underneath :)
Most comfy dress I own
The dress is as lovely as I thought it would be. Perfect fit, perfect length for me. Very happy 😁.