A cropped vintage fit in White, with a sweet lettuce-frilled hem so cute we could eat it. And still might.
- A cute cropped, tight fit
- Lettuce-frilled short sleeves
- New cropped length, 2cm longer than the original cut
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at HC Organise
- See our supplier section for more info.
Grace is a UK size 8 and wears an XS
Emmy is a UK size 18 and wears an L
Another fantastic tee for underneath all my favourites now the weather is getting chiller. Love Gretas!
I have a few of these style crop tops and I find that the Size Medium fits me the best, despite the fact that I'm usually a Small in t-shirts. I think the Size impacts how long the shirt is, so even though I'm quite short, with a D-cup the Size Small in this shirt is very short and sometimes rises up to reveal my bra.
Brilliant cropped top that’s a staple item in my wardrobe now!
Love these - slowly building up my wardrobe of these fab tops! They go so well with all my other L&Y.
I first had the black version of this top and loved it so much I decided to buy the white one. Perfect for the summer. My only small warning is that it’s a white top so undergarments (or not!) come through the fabric.