A cropped vintage fit in Tad Carpenter & Yak, with a sweet lettuce-frilled hem so cute we could eat it. And still might.
Tad Carpenter is a designer, New York Times best selling illustrator, and author. Tad co-runs the design and branding studio, Carpenter Collective with his wife Jessica, where they focus on bringing powerful messages to life through branding, packaging, illustration and design.
Tad has also written and illustrated over twenty five children's books! His recent book, Sunday Suns, documents the collection of suns Tad has designed each and every Sunday for nearly 7 years. One of those suns is on this Lucy & Yak tee!
- A cute cropped, tight fit
- Lettuce-frilled short sleeves
- New cropped length, 2cm longer than the original cut
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at HC Organise
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Megan, UK size 8, wears XS
I am in love with this top. The colours are gorgeous, the design is beautiful and I like the slightly longer length.
The Greta top is true to size and the perfect length to wear with my Atlas dungarees or high waisted jeans! I love the colours which match my aesthetic. Very good quality and very pleased with this top.
One of my favourite pieces of clothing. Great quality and not too cropped on me, perfect!
Greta Top: ORGANIC COTTON - Tad Carpenter & Yak
I have a big bust and generally cropped tops are a big struggle for me, but the Greta works wonderfully!! Would love more Greta tops with patterns or illustrated designs on the front