Simonair Yoho is a print designer, illustrator and amateur ceramicist based in Columbus, Ohio. Originally from the U.S. Virgin Islands, her work is influenced by the vibrant colours and culture of the Caribbean. She loves everything floral, colourful and inspirational. Simonair enjoys the act of creating and the joy it brings to others. With hand-drawn patterns and illustrations, her hope is to create work that will help others to express their happy.
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified heavy organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Emmy is a UK size 18, 5ft6, and wears a 18R
- Zara is a UK size 8-10, 5ft7 and wears a 10R
- Momina is a UK size 14, 5ft10 and wears a 14R, she would wear a 14L for a roll up
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought these and was not disappointed. I love the colour and quality is great but the yellow is getting everywhere! It's all over my hands when I wear them and transfers onto whatever I'm wearing underneath too. The care instructions ask to wash them as seldom as possible so I'm not sure how to prevent the colour transfer. Definitely couldn't sit on anything white with these on.
Wrong item delivered!
I ordered the long size, as I previously ordered them before the fit change. These are definitely longer than I'd want but that can be tailored. Otherwise they are great! Eastons are my go-to style.
Love them. Quick and efficient as always
Fab colour, comfy fit. Lovely sustainable packaging too. All round very happy with the service