Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in black is the most fun you’ve ever had in a boilersuit. Trust us.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Ankle length tapered leg
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo nut buttons! A natural, sustainable alternative to plastic
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Carter, UK size 16, 5ft11, wears 16
- Joey, UK size 20, 5ft10, wears 20
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5, wears 10
I bought this a few months ago and it has now become a wardrobe staple! I wear it all the time and get so many compliments. I am a big 10 and a small 12 and got a size medium. When I wash it I have only let it air dry and then ironed it just for better upkeep and it has not shrunk. It is very flattering and very comfortable. I do agree that the black color attracts a lot of lint and cat hair, so I always make sure to lint roll myself before going out and when I iron. I definitely put time into this piece's upkeep, but that's because I want it to last forever!
Brought a while back. Super comfy!
I love this jumpsuit, it's really flattering and comfy but I hardly ever wear it because every tiny bit of fluff and lint gets stuck to it! Very flattering for those with a wider hip/tummy area and smaller waist! :)
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback. We're sorry to hear that your dungarees are collecting lint. Darker fabrics can be more prone to this than lighter and brighter colours. Running a damp hand over the fabric can be effective at picking this up, a lint roller is also super helpful if you haven't tried one already.
Adding a little distilled white vinegar in the washing machine is also rumoured to help with fabric picking up lint so this might be worth a try too. As the fabric softens over time, after a few washes, it should become less prone to this. More info on lint can be found on our page below:
If you have any more trouble, please feel free to reach out to us.
I love this. Is flattering and comfortable, highly recommend!! I have a medium and I’m a big 10/small 12.