(Im)perfect Yaks - these pieces may have one or more of the following faults: Stitching faults, fabric snags, tucks, holes and marks, errors in buttonhole positioning, twisted waistband elastic, loose labels. (Items are returnable as per our normal policy.)
This style has had some measurement issues leading to the fit being a little smaller than usual.
Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in Lavendula Lilac is the most fun you’ve ever had in a boilersuit. Trust us.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist & roomy hips
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo nut buttons! A natural, sustainable alternative to plastic
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Spirit or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Ocean is a UK size 6-8 and wears a size XS
- Rachel is a UK size 20-22 and wears a size XL
- Talia is a UK size 28 and wears a size 3XL
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I'd never tried a Juni before as it looked like I would be between sizes according to the size chart, so with the advice that this one was running a little small I took a punt and sized up to the large, and it fits nicely. It's perfect across the chest, and a little roomy on the hips, but that's no bad thing with a boiler suit. (If it's helpful, I'm usually size 14.) The colour's gorgeous.
I bought both this colour and the turquoise in an M. The turquoise fits perfectly, but the lilac is tighter on the bust to the point I have to wear the top button undone in order to breathe. Still nice but no where near as flattering.
Thanks so much for leaving us a review! We're sorry to hear the lilac Juni isn't right for you. Unfortunately this Juni has had some measurement issues leading to the fit being a little smaller than usual which is noted in the product description, but we're sad to hear it's not quite perfect for you and hope you're still able to get some use from it nonetheless.
Sizing perfection for me. I'm usually a 6-8, I got a xs in the Memphis print which I love the fit of so got xs in the turquoise and lilac and they fit just as well, if not better, on both top and bottom. I'd say the lilac was ever so slightly bigger than the turquoise.
Soo tempted to get the orange print and the black junis due to how well the other junis fit me.
I love the Juni boilersuits but for some reason this lilac version fits smaller than the turquoise one I have, both size S. Not sure whether to return for a size M as I think that might be too big, but worried the S might shrink in the wash. If it shrinks even a tiny bit it won't fit comfortably. Otherwise, absolutely love this colourway and hope more colours come soon