- Two big front pockets
- Oversized jacket, but we call it a Yak-et!
- Classic collar
- Dropped shoulders for a satisfyingly slouchy look
- Lovely long body length
- Find your size here
- Soft heavyweight GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy, fairly made! - Yes this is correct.
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa, UK 8, 5ft6, wears S
- Tom, UK L, 6ft3, wears L
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love this jacket, the colour is great and it’s warm without being heavy. Perfect for spring and autumn weather and the pockets are nice and deep. I was torn between two sizes and decided to go down and got the small for a slightly more fitted look, although it’s still good and roomy, the sleeves are a little on the short side but not enough to look silly. All in all another great item from Lucy and Yak :)
The jacket is pretty thin, but that makes it perfect for summer nights or early mornings. I usually wear S/size 10 in Lucy and Yak, but this jacket is so big that the XS is still sufficiently oversized. The colour is lovely, very vibrant and the pockets are super roomy!
Gorgeous colour which I’ve had compliments on, so comfortable and wearable on any occasion. Love my tawny yellow Kathy jacket.
Super comfy and perfect
I’m a high street size 8-10, 5’4 height and i got an S after reading the reviews and learning that the sleeves are shorter on smaller sizes. Sleeves were the perfect length for me and I’m very happy, if you’re my size and ok with slightly cropped sleeves you could size down for a more fitted look. It’s a beautiful colour and texture too. The buttons/buttonholes were slightly stiff the first couple of times wearing it, but they’ve softened up nicely now. Trying to stop myself coveting the dark green jacket in this style too...