Kenny - our long sleeved skate tee made with the wonderful SeaCell in a fab passionfruit yellow shade.
A laid back long sleeved tee with a relaxed and oh-so-comfy fit. Generous sleeves with a round neckline, light drop shoulder and cuffed at the wrists, and generous in the body length too.
Composition: 60% Organic Cotton, 40% SeaCell - for a super soft, lightweight and breathable fabric which is super smooth against the skin and drapes so nicely.
We've been on the look out for exciting new fabrics which are made of the most Earth-friendly regenerative materials, whose production methods are better for the planet, and we're super excited to be using SeaCell for some more of our tees!
So, what is SeaCell?!
- A cellulose fabric (like Viscose/Tencel/Lyocell/Modal) which means it's made from plants and then turned into fabric
- Very soft
- Fully biodegradable
- Carbon neutral production
- Chemically intensive, but made in a closed loop process to recycle the chemicals and water used, so nothing harmful is released as waste
- Made from a combination of seaweed (4%) and sustainably sourced wood. This means low land usage.
- The seaweed harvesting is gentle, selective and doesn’t impact local ecosystems, is fully regenerative and uses no pesticides in its growth. The seaweed is entirely untreated and all its ecological value is retained
To read more about the wonderful properties of SeaCell and exactly how it's made, check out their website here.
Flossie is a UK size 8 and wears a S
Esther is a UK size 16 and wears an L
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought this for my very fussy Mum, she loves that the sleeves are long enough as she often struggles to get sleeves that fit. The fabric is soft and the colour is just what she was after but it pays to be aware of what bra you are wearing underneath as it can be a bit see through in certain lights. Mum is a large busted UK16 and the Medium fits her well without clinging or bulging!