Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Gingham-Lou. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic heavy-weight cotton twill, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears W26/R
- Carter, UK 18, 5ft11, wears W34/R
Adore these Addisons. So many compliments with & without the coordinating jacket. It’s my current go to social outfit.
I’m a size 22UK - wearing the 40W Addisons as they have a nip in to the waist with generous hip and bunda space which is ideal for me.
These jeans are so great…..I’ve had so many compliments wearing them…I’ve now bought a second pair and overdyed them red and they look fantastic!!
I really struggle with Jeans but fit me perfectly. They are very comfy too. I can run about in them all day and I don't have that "i cant wait to get home and get out of these" feeling I have with all of my non Lucy and Yak Jeans.
I love the print of these addison and I particularly love the adding of elastic band on the waist. They feel a lot more comfortable than my other pairs.
Also please make more printed joggers 😁
I am in love with the pattern and roominess of these trousers. Absolutely gorgeous!
For me, they're a little tight on my waist (even after sizing up from 18/36R to 18-20/38R) but they fit really well everywhere else - so worth the breathing in!
Absolutely gorgeous, recommend 100%!