Hello Easton Limited Edition Josey-Patch dungaree. A suuuper slouchy fit in heavy organic cotton twill. High-waisted with tailored details and buttons for cute vintage vibes - hello comfort!
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Heavier weight than our denim Atlas dungas
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Alina, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears 8R
Absolutely love it! The easton style definitely has the best quality feel, especially with the thick, sturdy denim it made out of.
I’ve always wanted to be the “kinda goofy looking wine aunt” and these dungarees have help me achieve that goal!
These are such a fun addition to my wardrobe, the sizing chart was extremely helpful and they fit very well. I love the print and can’t wait to keep on wearing them
While these are not my favourite cut and I'll admit I do find them a little snug sometimes, I do utterly love the design and the fit is super cute! <3
I usually buy originals or atlas fit dungas but this was my first pair of eastons and I was a little nervous of the fit. The front does cover more and they do have more space in them than my originals and feel a lot more substantial. They also have buttons up the sides which I don’t always undo as I wear them oversized but I can imagine these would be a really flattering cut if you choose to wear them true to size. Fell in love with the patchwork print on these and knew I had to have them!
I have way too many Lucy and Yak dungarees, and vowed to buy no more until I seriously need them (and that won’t be for at least a lifetime!). Then I happened to find myself walking past the Lucy & Yak store in Brighton, saw these through the shop front window, and just couldn’t help myself. I think I am addicted; at this rate I’ll soon be bankrupt! These are the loveliest L&Y dungarees yet. Until the next ones come along 😂