Hello Kelly Malka & Yak Limited Edition Vulva ‘Original’ dungaree, aka ‘Vulavree’. It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
Based in sunny LA, Kelly’s illustrations and designs are both vibrant and relevant, raising awareness around important topics in her own distinct colourful style, often focusing on issues and conversations around the body and its form.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Laurissa, UK size 14-16, 5ft9, wears 14R
The fit on these is lovely, wore them for the first time the other day & had so many compliments. Really beautiful print, I love them so much!
These dungarees are one of the best clothing items I've ever purchased. Super comfy, easy to wear and I feel great in them. They are also the only clothing I have where people will stop me in a cafe to tell me they like them which just makes me feel even better wearing them! Brilliant dungarees, 10/10!
Excellent fit. The print is beautiful & garnered many compliments and conversations. Love them.
The fit is spectacular and the print is amazing! Sadly they don’t feel like my style so I’ll likely be returning them but they really are amazing!!
Love my new vulva-Rees! They are soooo beautiful and the colors are so vibrant. Also they’re not so obvious so I can easily wear them to work in a school setting where all my kids love seeing my cool “overalls” (I’m in the states ; ) ). Wish you had a pop up store in NYC so I could try the different styles in person. I’m obsessed!