Our Easton, Limited Edition artist print dungaree by @michelle.parascandolo. A suuuper slouchy fit in heavy organic cotton twill. High-waisted with tailored details and buttons for cute vintage vibes - hello floral print!
Michelle Parascandolo is a surface pattern designer and illustrator based in New York City. She loves to work with a bright, fun color palette and draws inspiration from nature and everyday life. Her work can be found on a variety of products from clothing to home decor to stationery.
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified heavy organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Talia is a UK size 28, 5ft10 and wears a size 28R
- Emmy is a UK size 18, 5ft6, and wears a size 18R
- Lolly is a UK size 12-14, 5ft4 and wears a size 14R
- Isaac is a Uk size Medium, 5ft8 and wears a size 14R
- Zara is a UK size 8-10, 5ft7 and wears a 10R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
These dungarees are fabulous - lovely material and brilliant colours. My niece was over the moon!
The print is stunning, fit is great, so comfortable. Wearing them makes my mood instantly sunny!
Great fit and good quality
L.E. Easton Dungarees: ORGANIC TWILL - Florian
Just received my florian dungarees and I’m totally in love! Size-ing was a bit different but the explanation on the website comparing sizes the models normally wear to the fit was super helpful. Postage was incredibly quick to Australia even with the Covid madness, quality is incredible and I love that the companies values match my own so well! I will 100% be buying more in the future and suggest we all do our best to support brands who do their best! Much love from Western Australia