Less slouchy than our other styles, but just as cool and comfy. In beautiful Begonia Pink with racerback straps and a slightly cropped leg for an effortlessly fresh look.
- A new and improved fit
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Sits lower on the hips than our other Yaks
- Thin, racerback straps
- Two cropped, tapered leg lengths
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Ocean, UK size 6-8, 5ft1, wears 8R
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 6ft1, wears 20L
- Talia, UK size 28, 5ft10, wears 28R
I love the color, quality and style of these dungarees, but the sizing seems strangely huge in the hips and thighs compared to the torso. I ordered according to my measurements and the sizing chart, but in the future I would order a size down (maybe even two sizes down).
This was my first time trying out the Luna style dungarees and I was pleasantly surprised. Firstly, the colour is so pretty, just the right shade of pink. The fit was good, I wasn't too sure what size to go as I am an Australian 14-16. I ended up with a 14 and they fit. They were slightly more tapered than my Atlases and thinner material. Overall, really cute and can't wait to wear them out :)
These dungarees are so comfy, easy to wear and look so good. I find them nice and lightweight, great for spring!
I absolutely love these dungarees. The colour is amazing. The fit is lovely and I love the light material. I prefer it to the heavy twill pair I own.
I’ve had so many comments on them and also others buy them after seeing mine. 💕
I absolutely love my pink Luna dungarees! I am (a young!) 59 and didn't know whether I could carry them off but I have had so many compliments and they are SO comfortable!