Less slouchy than our other styles, but just as cool and comfy. In beautiful Begonia Pink with racerback straps and a slightly cropped leg for an effortlessly fresh look.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Sits lower on the hips than our other Yaks
- Thin, racerback straps
- Two cropped, tapered leg lengths
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Ocean, UKsize 6, 5ft1, wears 6R
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 6ft1, wears 20L
- Talia, UK size 28, 5ft10, wears 28R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The colour is amazing. I ordered a 14l (I wear 14l in everything else) and they were so tight on my stomach and my hips/legs. Old sizing was perfect apart from needed a tiny bit more length in the torso and crotch area! These Luna's are definitely more suited to a shorter slimmer person :( gutted as I love all the colours this season!!!
Absolutely love these. The colour is so pretty and the fit is perfect for me. I found the size chart spot on
Firstly, these are such a GORGEOUS pink colour - not too bright but not pastel either. They are a perfect pink. Likewise, the material is lovely, really soft, lightweight and non restricting around the knee area.
Unfortunately, the size 6 (the smallest size currently available) was absolutely huge on me. I’m a 24”waist and the waist on these is 36”- a great deal wider than any of my other “oversized” dungarees even when taking into account the extra space needed to pull them over hips. I read many reviews before buying that say they are fitted and tend to run small so I thought I would be okay.
However, customer services were very kind and even measured them against their charts to check if they were mislabelled but they turned out to be correct.
I will be wearing mine with an oversized jumper while waiting patiently for a size 4. 😊
Ah, the color of these dungarees is perfect!! Really happy to see improved fit at L&Y. If you’re from the US, size conversion can still feel a little challenging, but go with your gut.
I went with the 20R since that was my closest size match and I didn’t want these to be too baggy. They fit perfectly! The length is perfectly cropped above my ankle and the fit is slightly fitted but not tight. Technically I’m a US size 18 or 2X and L&Y UK 20 corresponds to US 16, but the next size up would have been too big!