Less slouchy than our other styles, but just as cool and comfy. In classic black with racerback straps and a slightly cropped leg for an effortlessly fresh look.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Sits lower on the hips than our other Yaks
- Thin, racerback straps
- Two cropped, tapered leg lengths
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Lyza, UK 22, 5ft11, wears 22R
- Louisa, UK 8, 5ft6, wears 8R
- Talia, UK 28, 5ft9, wears 28R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
At last perfect dungarees which look good on, are comfy and amazing value, I will be buying more!
Arrived promptly love the packaging dungarees are soo comfy thank you!
These are my second pair, different style, I like the tighter fit of these ones, they are so comfortable and look great.
I love them so much but I wore them twice before the hem on the crotch popped. I’ll fix them - but still, it’s not fab.
Thanks so much for your review! We are so sorry to hear that your dungarees have developed a fault. We would love to look into this for you to try to find a resolution. I have just sent you an email so that we can get the ball rolling!
All the best,
I'd been recommended L&Y many times. When I became pregnant and my trousers were no longer fitting I decided to go for my 1st pair of L&Y dungarees and they've honestly changed my wardrobe outlook! I'm a 10/12 and 5ft9" so ordered the 12 and 14 long. I kept the 12L as they fit really well and have room for baby to grow. They'll last me post birth also. They sit about an inch above my ankles. They don't have any stretch so can be a bit restricting bending over but it doesn't bother me. The multiple pockets are ideal for phone, keys and mask! Thank you!