Our cute and classic corduroy pinafore dress in Sea Blue. Gets on well with tights and chunky boots or bare legs, depending on the day/mood.
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Cute chest pocket - to keep your secrets in (or just snacks!)
- More pockets? Yes. Side pockets.
- Two side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- Velvety soft mid-weight organic corduroy - and fairly made!
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Spirit.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears a size S
I'm 5 7 and the mini pini is too short on me. Really lovely fit though and so comfy. Try the midi pini if you're tall :-)
My first Mini Pini! I love the fabric because it stretches, but it’s a bit unfortunate if you’re a UK 14–16. M was too tight around my waist whilst L is massive! I’m not a huge fan of the fit, but I kept the L instead.
I love my mini pini - i love it so much that i took all the labels off and started wearing it before really understanding that its too big, and i could have comfortably sized down (Size UK16 normally, I bought a large, but could have gone down to a M) especially as the cord has a good amount of stretch in it. Good length (sits just above the knee on me - 5ft 4") and a full bib. Again, because its probably a bit too big for me, i have the ties VERY long, but this means there is plenty of room for big jumpers and fleeces undernearth. I love it, but I will end up buying a medium!
A beautiful item - colour is so great! Can't wait to get in other colours and designs.
I bought this dress in a 16, it was too big but I wore it anyway as so comfy. I then went and bought it in a 14 and it fit perfectly. So I now have a dress for my fat days and my thinner days. Totally naughty to have two, but my impatientness won over my common sense…sorry Mr Bank Manager!