Our cute and classic corduroy pinafore dress in Darcey Daisy print. Gets on well with tights and chunky boots or bare legs, depending on the day/mood.
- A New and Improved Fit
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Cute chest pocket — to keep your secrets in (or just snacks!)
- Two side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Slightly shorter length
- Velvety soft mid-weight organic corduroy - and fairly made!
- 98% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 2% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by the team at Fusion.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Amy is a UK size 8, 5ft6, and wears an XS
- Gloria is a UK size 8-10, 5ft7 and wears a S
- Emmy is a UK size 18, 5ft6 and wears an L
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wonderful piece of garment! Beautifully and lovingly made. Great quality material indeed! First time wearing it I received so many fluffy compliments on my outfit thanks to you! I ordered a size XS and I am 33-27-36 and it fit just right. Wish I could share a photo on here.
First of all, i love this dress. I love the colour, the pattern and the feel of the fabric. However, the size difference between sizes is absolutely crazy! I am typically a 16-18 but have a larger chest, I bought an XL but this was way too big. It was very comfy but made me a little too shapeless and there was lots of room especially round the hips and i had to pull the straps really high up. I swapped it for a L but....that's way too small especially round the hips! Wish i had kept the XL and had it tailored in some way.
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear the sizing wasn't for you on this piece. We will be sure to pop all this valuable feedback over to our design team and garment technologist. If you want to try a different size or want to return this for an exchange/refund - Let us know and we can pop over some details for you and help you organise this.
Absolutley love the dress and the style and it’s gorgeous print but unfortunately it was too big. I returned it two weeks ago for change of size at my local post office but yet to receive confirmation of the return and whether I will be getting the dress back in another size or my money back. Fingers crossed for getting it in lower size as it’s lovely!
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it. Sorry to hear the sizing wasn't quite right on this for you! Returns are roughly taking up to 10 working days from when we receive them. I'll pop this response as an email to you too, please feel free to reply with the details and we can have a look at helping you find out where this return is!
So soft and beautiful, makes me smile every time I see it and wear it
Soft, stretchy, confound pretty - what’s not to love?