Our cute and classic corduroy pinafore dress in Anyana print. Gets on well with tights and chunky boots or bare legs, depending on the day/mood.
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Cute chest pocket - to keep your secrets in (or just snacks!)
- More pockets? Yes. Side pockets.
- Two side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- Velvety soft mid-weight organic corduroy - and fairly made!
- 98% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 2% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Gauri
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Alina, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears size 10
- Araba, UK size 14-16, 5ft8, wears size 14
I love this pinafore so much! I’m rather short, five foot nothing and the mini pini is *the* perfect length for me as I always felt a little awkward in longer dresses. ALSO! The print reminds me so much of animal crossing and it’s so comfy and cute! Ah! I could rave on about it forever :)
I love my mini pini! I'm 5'1" and and busty and the adjustable straps allows me to get this to fit *just right*. I love the colors and the cozy breathability of the corduroy too.
I have mini pinks in the old sizing so getting these was for two main reasons. 1) I really liked the print and 2) wanted to see how different the fit is.
So here are my thoughts.
The fit is a little more generous than previos sizings.
The new cut added pockets to the design. Love that but the way my body is shaped does make the bags come out a little. Not too much but I’m too self conscious so I haven’t worn these. So I guess 5 stars because the print is lovely and the new sizing is great but I’m giving it 4 stars because the pockets make my hips pop out a bit more than I’m comfortable.
I originally got a size 28 as that’s what the size guide recommended, but it didn’t account for my very wide hips! Luckily the 32 is my ideal fit (I could probably have made the 28 work but I wouldn’t feel comfy). Definitely going to be buying more!
I love the style and fit of this dress, the print is very bright and is really lovely in person. I'm 5 ft 4 and bought a size 8 and find the straps a little long so there is much dangling but otherwise very happy with the purchase and size of the pockets.