(Im)perfect Yaks - these pieces may have one or more of the following faults: Shading variation, print faults (Items are returnable as per our normal policy.)
The classic dunga dress shape, just more of it (yay), with a longer A-line cut in velvety soft, organic mid-weight corduroy in Daisy-Sue. #LucyAndYay!
- Chest & hip pockets
- Closer-fitting cut than our dungarees
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton with a little elastane (for added stretch)
- Fairly made, as always
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Gauri
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, wears 10
- Araba, UK 14-16, wears 16
I love this dress! So comfy. Works in any weather; just change the top underneath from vest to mid to long sleeves.
I feel so thrilled to have found a company that encapsulates my personality: laid back comfy and fun. Love the springy print on this dress and ease to hike around.
I absolutely love this fit, print and fabric. I feel absolutely adorable when I wear it. And it is unbelievably comfortable 😍
This dress is very cute and fits me better than my freyjas from last year. I can’t see any imperfections. I ordered a 10 just like I have before and it’s a very good fit.
This dress is truly amazing. I do see why it's listed as "imperfect", because the pattern was printed on white fabric, so you can see a bit of the white under the black dye. But honestly, it's lmost unnoticeable. The size is great (I got a size 10). It's very comfortable and so pretty. Thank you Lucy and Yak for your amazing clothes.