Our cute and classic corduroy pinafore dress in Satchi Print. Gets on well with tights and chunky boots or bare legs, depending on the day/mood.
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Cute chest pocket - to keep your secrets in (or just snacks!)
- More pockets? Yes. Side pockets.
- Two side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- Velvety soft mid-weight organic corduroy - and fairly made!
- 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Spirit.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Joey, UK size 20, 5ft10, wears size XL
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5, wears size S
This is the first pini dress I’ve brought from Lucy and yak although I have 10 pairs of dungarees and trousers which have all been perfect sizing I brought a medium as I normally do I’m a 12-14 and it’s so tight round the hips and the pockets stick out so much it doesn’t look right at all doesn’t look that way on the website photos but it fits super strange I think I’m going to have to return it I wish this print would have been in the originals as it’s so pretty !
Thank you so much for leaving us a review on the Mini Pini, we really appreciate your input! We are sorry to hear it isn't fitting quite right! We will happily pass your feedback onto our design team. If you do decide to return these, let us know and we can help get the info across to you.
I bought a Medium (usually a 12-14) and although I love the print the pockets stick out on the hips! Torn about whether to send them back because such a pretty pattern but feels a bit odd to wear with such a strange silhouette. Wish this print had been made into Originals, it was the nicest one of that particular batch of monochrome prints!
Thank you for leaving us a review on the Mini Pini, we really appreciate your input. We are sorry to hear your not liking the silhouette of this. We will happily pass on this to our design team for future considerations.
If you do decide to return this, wed be happy to accept this back!
Absolutely beautiful print but unfortunately the pockets stick out a mile, giving the dress a very odd shape. Really hope this print is reused for something that fits better.
Thanks for taking the time to leave your review, we really appreciate your feedback on our new pockets on our pini's. We'll make sure to pass this feedback along to our garment technologist. Unfortunately we don't have any plans to release any other styles in this particular print!