Our comfort-classic knitted top in Black, with quarter sleeves and a satisfyingly thick ribbed texture. Another one for under your dungas.
- Stretchy & close fitting
- Retro quarter length sleeves
- A simple round neck
- Find your size here
- 94% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 6% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Fairly made, as always
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Tanya, UK size 8, wears XS
- Laurissa, UK 14-16, wears L
I'm UK 8-10/US 4-6 and bought a small, so I'd say it's true to size if you want it to fit close to the body (but isn't uncomfortably tight). It's great for tucking in and really pulls any outfit together. It's just the right weight for late winter/early spring weather - the quarter sleeve is also great for this. I've worn it with just a denim jacket over and was surprisingly not cold on a chilly day!
Ripped on the shoulder after wearing it only 3 times and its very baggy! Don't size up
Thanks for getting in touch! We have popped you an email across so we can take a look into this for you.
Miranda Top: ORGANIC COTTON - Black
This top is so soft and comfortable.
I'm a size 12-14 on top and sized up and bought the L as I didn't want it to cling. Perfect size for me as it wasn't baggy or too tight.
Perfect to wear tucked into some jeans with a nice belt