☮️ Comfort for the People 💛 An oversized, 90s-style heavy twill jacket in Ozzy print. One half of a power couple, if you co-ord with our matching Blair skirt.
- New Fit: based on customer feedback we have reduced the body width and raised the dropped shoulder for a slightly less oversized look.
- Two big front pockets
- Oversized jacket, but we call it a Yak-et!
- Classic collar
- Dropped shoulders for a satisfyingly slouchy look
- Lovely long body length
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified heavy organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Nan is a UK 10, 5ft5, wears S
- Kyra is a UK 22, 5ft4, wears 2XL
I'm loving this jacket, saw the pattern and I had to have it. It's such a unique chore jacket to have for the fall. I've been getting compliments and I love wearing it. I sized down since I'm not a huge oversized jacket person, im ususally an S but and XS still has a bit of room which I didn't mind. Great purchase!
I love this jacket. Glad I finally bit the bullet! The print is crazy cute and perfect for autumn. I'm an 18 and went for the L and it's the good side of oversized. Kind of wish the cuffs were buttoned to make it a little easier to roll up the sleeves, but other than that I have no complaints.