An oversized, 90s-style Organic mid wash Denim Jacket in the new Daisy-Mae Embroidery!
- Two big front pockets
- Oversized jacket, but we call it a Yak-et!
- Classic collar
- Dropped shoulders for a satisfyingly slouchy look
- Lovely long body length
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified heavy organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Alina, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears XS
- Araba, UK size 14-16, wears L
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears S
Love the jacket but there was a lot of messy embroidery. Emailed the L&Y team who did give me a discount as I decided to keep it.
I bought this jacket having seen ads in the lead-up to the release and thinking it was a really cute design. I had second thoughts when it arrived and I released how oversized it was, and also wondered if I could justify the £65 price tag. However, it's become my go-to jacket and I've barely gone out without it since it arrived. The oversized style means I can chuck it on over a jumper, but it looks just as cool over a tshirt or croptop. It's really starting to feel like one of those wardrobe staples which helps me feel like 'me'. I'm glad I went with my gut on this one, and the £65 is justified when I'll not need another jacket for a while now :)
Perfect jacket for spring/summer, medium weight but still light and loose! I'm usually a 20 and went for a L which is still oversized and actually does up!
I've been looking for a denim jacket that would go with everything but wasn't plain, and this is perfect! Only thing I would ask if for the pockets to be slightly bigger (or my phone to be slightly smaller!)