Our iconic ‘Original’ dungaree, in green bay velvety organic corduroy. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skillfully made by a team at Brothers Collection
- See our supplier section for more info.
Modelled by (in order of appearance)
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 6ft1, wears 20L
- Ocean, UK size 6-8, 5ft1, wears 8R
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love how comfy these are, i wore them in all types of weather and temperatures over last month and just cannot point out even one bad thing. On top of that i received many compliments🥰
I love my dungarees, but after I washed them for the first time, I noticed a little bit of sagging and change in the texture.
I have barely taken these overalls off since I got them! They're the perfect gay sage green. If you're scrolling through the reviews for size references - I'm roughly an AU 10/12, I have two pairs of Eastons in 12R which are a baggy fit but not ridiculously huge, just cosy, and have plenty of room to roll up. I got these in a 12R too and they're a great fit, a little on the roomy side which I like. But two things to note with this cut, it would be worth getting the longer cut if you're even just average-to-tall, because I'm not particularly tall but these don't have any room to roll, I have to wear them straight. Also, they arrived with a small mark on the knee that looks like it's just missed out on the dye - by the time I realised I had already worn and washed them, and I love them too much to send back! Not a huge issue but still not ideal. Regardless, would 100% recommend.
Beautiful colour and a better fit for larger hips/thighs/bums than other shapes/styles. The first pair I ordered smelt like bonfire but I emailed the team and they were really quick to resolve the issue and send out a new pair - by far the best customer service I’ve ever received!