Our iconic ‘Original’ dungaree, in Maroon lightweight woven organic cotton. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Lightweight organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
Skilfully made by the team at Herbal fab
- See our supplier section for more info.
Our new fabric is a heavier cotton than our previous pairs. These do not contain elastane like our cord originals so have no stretch. The cotton will soften with wear and age beautifully.
Coloured with low impact dye and made by people paid a fair wage.
Check the size chart and sizing equivalent chart to find your size.
Jazz is a UK size 8-10, 5ft6 and wears a 10R
Rachel is a UK size 20-22, 6ft1 and wears a 22L
Jen is a UK size 8, 5ft8 and wears an 8R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Bought these as a present for my daughter. She loves them and looks fantastic in them.
I absolutely love all my dungarees (I have six of them), they're beautiful and really comfy!
I waited about a year before I pulled the trigger on buying these. What a waste of time. I love them and wear them every chance I get.
I heard about Lucy and Yak in a mummy social media group, and when I looked on the website I loved them! However this gazing from afar lasted far too long…I finally bought them and I’m in love. They arrived on time and beautifully packaged. They fit perfectly, despite the high waist and lack of buttons, zips etc there. They are fabulous and comfy. Would definitely buy another pair.
Lovely comfortable dungarees. I ordered the longer length and they are perfect length . I just roll up for warmer weather. Considering buying another pair.